The TUNPROTEC® Zone Valve Station has been designed to reliably facilitate the distribution of water to the TUNPROTEC® Water Mist System.
The Zone Valve Station contains the automatic, pilot-controlled deluge Model C-NHV-A Zone Valve; the self-monitoring, high capacity, in-line Model F Filter; pressure switches monitoring system functions and for diagnostics; motorized valves for automatic system activation and entering maintenance states; and the VFK LZP-TPT Control Panel for controlling the individual components of the Zone Valve Station.
Each TUNPROTEC® Zone Valve Station has been designed to be individually operated and fully automatic, while capable of activating adjacent fire-zones to prevent fire spread.
Optional with the TUNPROTEC® Zone Valve Station is the inclusion of protective Model S-NHV Cabinet for installation in niches or in the open.
- Fully contained control unit
- Robust and reliable design
- Fully monitored
- Hydraulic self-testing capabilities
- Electrical self-testing capabilities
- Only four necessary hydraulic connections
- Includes alarm, alert and fault responses
- CAN bus connectivity
- Optional Model S-NHV Cabinet